- Socks must be worn at all times by both adults and children whilst using soft play equipment (no shoes)
This helps us reduce the spread of foot related infections and diseases. Socks are available to purchase from reception.
- Parents/guardians are responsible for their children’s care and safety. Children must be kept in the line of sight
This helps us keep children safe in the event of an accident, or incident such as a fire.
- The equipment is only suitable for children up to the age of 11 years
Exceptions can be made with managements permission.
- The toddler area is for strictly 1 – 4 years only
This helps us keep little ones safe from the rough and tumble of older children.
- The junior area is for strictly 4 – 11 years only
This helps keep the younger children from over extending themselves and getting hurt.
- Only go down the slide, not up
We need to keep the flow of children using the slide moving, and want to avoid collisions from two-way traffic.
- Parents/ Guardians must remain on the premises at all times
Unless agreed with a party host.
- Only food and drink purchased in our café to be consumed on the premises
To protect customers with allergies, we need to know the ingredients of all food and drinks.
- All accidents or incidents must be reported to a member of staff
To ensure our risk assessments and health and safety procedures remain up to date and relevant.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO DENY ENTRY FOLLOWING ANTI SOCIAL BEHAVIOUR, OR REPEATED RULE BREAKING BY BOTH CHILDREN OR ADULTS. REFUNDS WILL NOT BE GIVEN IF CUSTOMERS ARE ASKED TO LEAVE THE BUILDING.